Friday, September 18, 2009

A blog about Twitter in Superfan

Hi all,

This is a new blog series which I called it reflections from heart and mind. I would like to update my online activities here.

Day by day, I find the Superfan fascinating with new objects and concepts. I started blogging in there. Today, I teased about Twitter which is an object stolen by a member as a game. The title of the blog is "Follow game: Are you a twitter geek? Let's follow each other"

I have also posted a blog to Ecademy titled "Why 44789 people to die?"

It was great to see a number of Follow Friday for my Twitter Account. I felt honoured.

I posted only one article to Linkedin and read my messages in Naymz. Adding new items to Yasni tonight...

Great to start blogging in the Blogger too.

Cheers,
Mehmet Yildiz
Melbourne, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerful Life Changing Hacks That Truly Transformed My Life: Using simple yet effective hacks to transform physical, mental and emotional health rapidly and sustainably

In this post, I'd like to introduce one of my recent books reflecting my transformational development. It is titled " Powerful L...